The Energy XL tennis racket is an oversized recreational racket for any player type. The extra large head and extended frame length (27.5 inches) provide more power to kickstart your game.
Keep it all together between practices with the Wilson Advantage Bag in Navy/White, perfect for the beginner or recreational player who has a couple of racquets and wants to carry extra tennis balls and some other items.
This entry level racket features plenty of power, forgiveness on off-centered shots, and stability at 10.3 ounces strung. At 112 square inches, 6 points head light, and with an open string pattern of 16×19, this stick will generate plenty of power and spin, while maintaining control and feel.
Key Racket Features:
Head Size: 112 sq. inch
Frame Length: 27.5 inches
Strung Weight: 10.3 oz
Balance: 6 points head light
Composition: Aluminum Composite
String Pattern: 16 mains x 19 crosses
String Tension: Pre-Strung from Manufacturer
Grip size: 4 3/8
- INCLUDED IN THIS KIT OR SET: In this order you will receive (1) Wilson Energy XL Pre-Strung Tennis Racquet and (1) Wilson Advantage Bag in Navy/White
- RACQUET FEATURES: The Wilson Energy XL Tennis Racquet features V-Matrix Technology for more power and Stop Shock Sleeves.
- RACQUET SPECIFICATIONS: Head Size: 112″; Strung Weight: 10.3 oz.; Length: 27.5″; Strung Balance: 6 pts HL; String Pattern: 16×19
- WILSON ADVANTAGE II TENNIS BAG FEATURES: – (1) large compartment holds up to 2 rackets – (1) front accessory pocket – (1) padded and adjustable shoulder strap & quick grab handle. Dimensions – L30″ x H13″ x W5″ inches // 76.2 x 33 x 12.7 centimeters
- PLEASE NOTE: The Advantage bag you will receive will have (1) Energy XL Tennis Racket inside. Some of the pictures have equipment in the bags only to depict the size of the bag and the amount of items it can carry.