Black Pearl Classic Round
Classic co-polyester tennis string of latest technology, high-tech made in Germany. The large amount of color additives makes this sporty tennis string very lively and explosive. Constant playing characteristics due to high tension maintenance. Perfect for all types of players.
TOUCH • POWER • PRECISE • STABLE
660 feet Reel
One reel of 660 ft strings 16-18 rackets, depending on headsize and stringing pattern.
The higher the gauge number, the thinner the string. Thinner strings offer increased control, power, and a better feel of the ball, but have a tendency to break more often. Thicker strings generally offer more durability, ideal for hard hitters. Racket headsize and stringing pattern are also relevant: Thinner strings are a better choice for a small headsize with many strings, while thicker strings are a better choice for large headsizes and modern spin rackets.
Co Polyester Tennis Strings
Ideal for the power player looking to maximize spin without sacrificing control. Co-poly tennis strings provide durability, allowing for smaller gauges – a natural choice for hard hitters. Because of decreased slipping, they also work well at a lower tension. Offering fantastic versatility, this string is appropriate for male and female athletes, as well as pro and rec players.
The initiation of the Oehms brand naturally followed the development and patent of the first profiled poly tennis string, designed by company founder Angelo Oehms, drawing from his experience as an Official Stringer at Wimbledon (1998, 1999, 2001). Oehms products are today crafted with precision in Germany. Direct distribution ensures an unbeatable price-performance ratio!
- CLASSIC ROUND STRING – The large amount of color additives makes this sporty tennis string very lively and explosive
- TOUCH • POWER • PRECISE • STABLE – Constant playing characteristics due to high tension maintenance, perfect for all types of players
- CO-POLYESTER – Most pros on tour choose co-poly strings for an extra sporty game and durability
- MADE IN GERMANY – Innovative, high-tech monofilament, born in Wimbledon, made in Germany
- DIRECT DISTRIBUTION – Buy a competitive string for a competitive price right from the manufacturer