Premier Youth Tennis:
Since its inception in 1990. Insum Premier Youth Tennis is proud to introduce new players to the sport through innovative introductiory and recreational programming and equipment options that make it easier to learn,play and enjoy tennis
How to choose a correct size racket for your kids:
There are two vital factors of choosing proper tennis rackets, one is the length of the racquet and the corresponding age, you can compare below table for details.The other is the distance from Wrist to Ankle should match the racket length.We Recommend:
Insum 17 Inch: Ages 2-4 Years/ Tall 30-34″
Insum 19 Inch:Ages Up to 4 Years/Tall 35-39″
Insum 21 Inch:Ages 5-6 Years/Tall 40-44″
Insum 23 Inch:Ages 7-8 Years/Tall 45-49″
Insum 25 Inch:Ages 9-10 Years/Tall 50-55″
Insum introduces a quality racket line specifically designed with a youthful & fun focus. This unique racket range consists of: 17″,19″,21″,23″,25″.To complete the ease of play, all Insum junior and youth racket lines are designed with Fischer Racket Technology, delivering the performance characteristics and proven learning concepts as designed under the: ITF “PLAY + STAY” Tennis Teaching Philosophy.
Grip:0000 6.30-6.40oz Lightweight.
Head size of 80sq.in
Grip:000 6.60-6.70oz Lightweight.
Head size of 87sq.in
Grip:00 7.40-67.60oz Lightweight.
Head size of 93sq.in
Grip:0 7.90-8.10oz Lightweight.
Head size of 98sq.in
- 5 Size Available:17″19″,21″,23″,25″
- Aluminum O-Beam Lightweight Construction,marketed under high-profile international brands.
- 35-40LBS Powerful String Tention,make your each hitting sounds “Pound” and “Power”.
- Designed with Fischer Racket Technology, delivering the performance characteristics and proven learning concepts as designed under the: ITF “PLAY + STAY” Tennis Teaching Philosophy.Each purchasing come with guidence brochure to know the commission of each stage.
- Pack with 3/4 Head cover bag with shoulder strap,bonus with Racquet Guidence brochure,to know the court,ball,racquet well according to ITF Play&Stay system.