About the Racquet: Everyone has to start somewhere; why not start with the most trusted name in tennis? Perfect for those with a moderate swing looking for added power, the Geo Speed is an excellent adult beginners tennis racket. The racquet’s optimized geometry provides additional force and control with each shot. Its oversized head is the perfect choice for entry level players looking for crisp shots right from the start. Features: • Great value and even greater versatility combine for the ultimate casual players racquet. • Oversized racket head diameter creates a larger sweet spot. About HEAD: Born out of engineering a better way to ski and play tennis, we have used the most modern techniques available to improve athletic equipment for decades. Now, we have turned that same vision and attention to detail to all racquet sports to bring you nothing but the best sports equipment & workout apparel available.
- HEAD PERFORMANCE: Born out of revolutionizing how we ski and play tennis, HEAD has constantly pushed athletic equipment into the modern era. For all levels of play, HEAD offers nothing but the best tennis equipment on the market.
- GREAT FOR BEGINNERS: The HEAD Geo Speed tennis racket is an ideal choice for a wide age range of casual & recreational players. The oversized 105″ head creates a larger sweet spot, great for players still mastering precision.
- HEAD LIGHT ADVANTAGE: The adult tennis racket has a head light balance which helps reduce vibration and aids in stability when hitting the ball.
- OPTIMAL POWER: Featuring Geo Power Technology, this adult racquet provides an optimized geometry of the shaft for added power and increased control.
- DIMENSIONS: Frame Weight: 295 g / 10.4 oz, Head Size: 105in, Grip Size: 4.375in, Length: 27.5in.