ADV Slash Tennis String
A sharp 6-sided co-poly string that grips the ball longer on the string bed for extreme spin & power.
- Great string at a great value. Less than 1/3 the cost of the big brands like Wilson, Luxilon, Babolat, Gamma, Head, etc.
- Perfect for baseliners who are looking for a more power and spin to overwhelm their opponents with heavy, driving balls.
- High quality polyester material that is highly durable and great for hybrid sets.
- Full reel of string – enough for about 15 restrings.
6 sides are better than 1!
- The pocketing allows the ball to hold more potential energy resulting in a greater release of power.
- The multiple edges also allow the string to better grip the ball to apply greater top, back, and side spin.
- The edges of the string allow for improved pocketing of the ball on the string bed.
100% Money Back Guarantee: If the strings aren’t perfect don’t hesitate to return for a full refund or exchange.
- 🎾 MASSIVE SPIN – Features a hexagonal cross-section that aggressively bites the power producing extreme topspin and slice.
- 🎾 MORE POWER. The sharp edges allow the strings to grip and pocket the ball longer on the string bed. This more efficiently redirects energy back into the ball creating heavier shots.
- 🎾 HIGHLY DURABLE, LESS RE-STRINGING. Even at 17g, the mono-fiber core is resilient enough for even the heaviest hitters.
- 🎾 AMAZING VALUE – COMPARABLE TO BIG BRANDS. Similar strings, such as Luxilon Savage, are more than double the cost.
- 🎾 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE. If the string isn’t perfect, feel free to exchange or return it for a full refund.